The XP Phone launching date wasn’t made public yet, but the phone’s price is estimated between $400 and $650.
According to reports, XP Phone will cost as a last generation smartphone, and Windows 7 installation shouldn’t be impossible due to fact that the phone can anyway run Windows XP.
Here are XP Phone technical specifications :
* Processor: CPU AMD Super Mobile
* Memory: 512MB/1GB
* SSD: 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
* HDD: 30GB/60GB/80GB/120GB
* LCD: TFT Touch-screen of 4,8 inches, resolution 800×480
* Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP
* Network: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA (HSDPA/HSUPA) CDMA/CDMA2000 1X/CDMA1X EVDO, TD-SCDMA TD-HSDPA
* Wireless WiFi 802.11b/g, WiMax(optional), Bluetooth, Stand-alone GPS
* Camera : CMOS, 300k/1,3 millions
* Ports: 1 x plug for headphones,1 x plug for microphone, Docking Connector (includes VGA output signal), 1 x USB 2.0, SIM Slot
* Battery: Lithium-ion, removable
* Call time: about 5 hours, Stand-by: about 5 days.
* Functioning in normal use: about 7 hours (Standard), about 12 hours (Large)
* Weight: 400g (with battery).
Image source: intomobile.com