So, how would you be willing to pay to have such a dessert after a meal?
1. On first place on top five is Diamond Fruitcake, a cake made by a Japanese cooker. The dessert is trimmed with diamonds and costs $1,65 million.
2. Strawberries Arnaud: at the Arnaud restaurant in New Orleans you can try to eat strawberries with mint and cream. It is a simple dessert but it costs $1,4 million. This dessert is served with a diamond ring and a bottle of wine that costs around $25.000.
3. Frrrozen Haute Chocolate: the Frrrozen Haute Chocolate dessert is made of cocoa from 14 countries and is trimmed with a golden leaf. This dessert is served only in Serendipity restaurant in NYC and costs $25.000.
4. The Fortress Stilt Fisherman Indulgence: the Fortress Stilt Fisherman Indulgence dessert is made of chocolate, exotic fruits and Irish cream. The dessert comes from Sri Lanka and is served with mango and pomegranate compote and it costs $14.500.
5. Macaroons Haute Couture: French cooker Pierre Herme made the world’s most expensive almonds, called Haute Couture and costs $7.414.
Image source: businessmagazin