As in every year, Playboy compiles its own ranking of the hottest cars released in 2010. Not surprisingly, the supreme title was awarded to the supercar Mercedes SLS AMG in Stuttgart.
Also present in the top were the categories adapted to the general trend of reducing carbon dioxide emissions. Thus, Honda CR-Z has managed to occupy the first position in the “Best hybrid” top. The same distinction went to Chevrolet Volt, which was awarded “Best car power outlet”.
Ultimately, the Mazda2 attracted the best votes for “Best Bang for the Buck”. the top couldn’t miss Aston Martin Rapide, this year’s most attractive sedan, hailed by several professional auto magazines.
1. Mazda2 – Best Bang for the Buck
2. Honda CR-Z – Best Hybrid
3. Porsche Boxster Spyder – Best Convertible
4. Cadillac CTS-V Coupe – Best sports coupe
5. Aston Martin Rapide – Best Sports Sedan
6. Jeep Grand Cherokee – Best SUV
7. Hyundai Equus – Most likely to succeed
8. Chevrolet Volt – Best Plug-in
9. AMG Mercedes SLS – Car of the Year