Today we challenge you to choose between these two comedic actresses: Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon.
Who is better? Who makes you laugh more?
Here are some things about every actress in part:
• The ring Brad Pitt gave her is one of the most expensive engagement rings ($ 500,000); the model was created by Brad.
• Her best friend is her co-star in the sitcom Friends, Courteney Cox; Jennifer is the godmother of Courtney’s daughther.
• Had relationships with John Mayer and Vince Vaughn.
• The things she would never give up are coffee, her diary and a cup of wine.
• Jennifer joked about the bad choices in her love life by making an association between them and the movies in which he starred. What came out was pretty funny: “It started with, well, The Good Girl,” she explained. “Then that evolved into Rumor Has It, followed by Derailed, and then there was The Break-Up. And then on the lighter side was Friends with Money, which I felt was a bit on the nose. So if any of you have a project titled Everlasting Love with an Adult, Stable Male…”
• When she was 11, a painting she had done was displayed in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
• Met ex-husband Brad Pitt on a blind date.
• She turned down the lead roles in horror films like Scream (1996 / I) and Urban Legend (1998).
• She collects antique linens and is crazy about old embroidery.
• She’s friends with Renee Zellweger and Selma Blair.
• She is a vegetarian.
• Had a relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal, and is currently with Jim Toth, with whom she will marry this weekend.
• She returned to work four months after the birth of her daughter Ava in order to begin filming as a guest on “Friends.”
• She like romantic comedies starring Jennifer Aniston; Jennifer Garner and Katherine Heigl are her favorites.