Here are some things about these two actors:
• He was the face of the Calvin Klein X Underwear Campaign.
• He has six brothers and one sister.
• Kellan had a 2-year relationship with AnnaLynne McCord, whom he met on the set of TV series 90 210.
• He was originally called to audition for the role of Edward Cullen but couldn’t get there because he was shooting in Africa for “Generation Kill.” Later, after the role was won by Robert Pattinson, Kellan got the role of the vampire Emmett.
• He’s a good friends with Twilight actors Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson.
• He co-stared with Ashely Greene in the new film “A Warrior’s Heart”, which will premiere this year.
• He began his acting career with roles in series such as “The Young and the Restless”, “Jack & Bobby” and “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”.
• He has two tattoos: one on the right arm and the other on his left hip that reads “Godspeed.”
• His older sister, Kelsie Gigandet, is a celebrity hair stylist.
• His girlfriend made him read books by Stephenie Meyer two months before he auditioned for the role of James.
• Cam has a black belt in martial arts.
• He’s the proud father of a little girl called Ray Everleigh Gigandet, born on April 14, 2009.
Who do you prefer? Is it because of the characters they play? Or because they’re simply irresistible?