Is it because of the roles they play or is it that they were simply born attractive? What exactly makes us love these three guys so much?
• He met his wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, in 1995 while co-starring in the Australian TV series Correll.
• His stunt double in two of his films (Van Helsing, X-Men: The Last Stand) was Richard Bradshaw, his brother-in-law.
• His wife suffered two miscarriages which they point to as the most difficult point in their lives. That is why they decided to adopt children Oscar, 10, and Ava, 5.
• He is good friends with Liev Schreiber and Nicole Kidman.
• He’s not a smoker in real life and feels horrible to smoke in movies.
• Is left-handed, although often seen doing things right-handed (such as shooting, much like actor Keanu Reeves).
• Can’t read without glasses so he usually memorizes his speeches for events where he is invited.
• He is Scottish but is of partial Irish ancestry. He has a legal degree from Glasgow University.
• Didn’t see his father from the age of 2 until turning 16.
• He cried while talking about the loneliness of the character he portrayed in the movie “The Phantom of the Opera” (2004).
• Was the lead singer in the rock band “Speed” and considers music his second love after acting.• His eyes are grey/green in color but often appear blue on screen.
• In 2001 he was considered the best choice for the role of James Bond.
• His favorite actor is Christian Bale.
• He gained a reputation as a nice guy because he always makes time to socialize with fans and treats the filming crew with the same respect he treats his fellow actors.
• His parents divorced when he was little, his mother remarried twice, but both marriages did not last long.
• He learned more than 200 martial arts moves for his role in The Matrix.
• He played bass in a band called “Becky.”
• He dropped $ 2 million from his salary so that Al Pacino could be cast in the same film as him: The Devil’s Advocate.
• Keanu has gone through many dramas: his only fiancée lost a pregnancy in 1999 and died in a car accident two years later.
• Hobbies include horseback riding and surfing. He also enjoys ballroom dancing.
• His older sister Kim, who is battling leukemia, is his best friend.