The couple got back together last month after canceling their engagement in July.
On Saturday Kat announced her current status on Facebook.
“I think maybe the final episode of LA Ink left things a bit confusing to some. So in a nutshell here goes:
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring – (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland – next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures – and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!”
The tattoo artist told People that their romance didn’t take the direction she wanted.
“It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life,” she said. “My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it’s important to know your value and never lose sight of that.”
“They are done, through and through finished, split, game over,” an insider told Radar Online. “They are both confident that they won’t be giving it another go. It’s the end of the road for them.
“I think it just fizzled out between them. They were hot and heavy to start, but once the sexual attraction started waning there wasn’t really anything left to sustain a relationship.”
“Also, Kat didn’t really want to relocate to Austin from LA and neither of them really had the commitment to make a long distance relationship work,” the source added.
The pair had planned to marry this summer before their first separation in July. A month later, Kat’s reality TV show, Los Angeles Ink was canceled.
Jesse separated from his wife Sandra Bullock last year, after reports of infidelity surfaced.