Victoria addressed the subject in an interview, saying: “I know what you’re going to say — I look like Nina Dobrev. I get that all the time. There’s a poster up here for Vampire Diaries and people come up to me and say, ‘Congrats on the poster, Victoria.’ I’m like, ‘What? That’s not me!’ I think you’re beautiful Nina, so it’s a compliment to me. It was funny because she actually came up to me at the Scream Awards and she said that people always tell her that she looks like me too. We bonded over that.”
Here are some things about Nina:
– She traveled to Kenya where she set up a school together with other celebrities involved in the “Free The Children” program.
– She would like to play with Ryan Kwaten (Jason Stackhouse from True Blood) who she says is hot.
– She is arachnophobic (afraid of spiders).
– Nina has been in a relationship with Ian Somerhalder since May 2011.
– She does yoga about 4 times a week.
– She tried to be vegetarian, but after four months she began to feel weak which is why she gave up.
Some things about Victoria:
– She took part in a photoshoot that imitated Audrey Hepburn’s legendary look in the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s in a new pictorial at Zooey Magazine.
– She likes listening to The Beach Boys, The Rolling Stones, Colbie Caillat, Sara Bareilles and Coldplay.
– In an interview with Teen Vogue from last year, she said she finds Robert Pattinson hot.
– She is a fan of actress Sandra Bullock
– Victoria was invited last year at the Christmas concert in Washington along with artists such as Justin Bieber, Cee Lo Green, Jennifer Hudson and The Band Perry.
– She has urged fans in an interview not to be impressed with the pictures of her in magazines, because they take two hours of preps with a team of makeup artists, hair stylists and fashion designers.