Photo Credit: Terry Richardson/Harper’s Bazaar
The actress celebrated her birthday on August 14, occasion on which we make a brief review of some details about one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood:
• Mila Kunis was born in Ukraine, and at 7 Kunis moved with her family in Los Angeles.
• She has been the voice of Meg Griffin from “Family Guy” since 2000.
• She had a relationship with Macaulay Culkin from 2002 to December 2010, and now is dating Ashton Kutcher.
• “The Black Swan” actress appeared in the 2011 Aerosmith video for the song Jaded.
• In 2012, in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the 30-year-old actress reveled that she does not make friends easily and that she finds it hard to open up to people, because most of the time they are pushed by curiosity and do not care about her.
• The “Friends with Benefits” star confessed on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” in 2012, that she was only 14 when she received the role for “That 70s Show,” saying she “was a little bit older,” that she “was gonna be 18.”
• Kunis revealed in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel that she’s a passionate player of World of Warcraft, and when the host asked her how fanatical she was about video games, Mila answered: “Let’s just say that I had to quit the game.”
• She learned to fight from Chuck Norris, who taught her how to defend herself on the set of Walker Texas Ranger, where Mila had an episodic appearance.