And obviously, until then, rumored leaked schematics of the upcoming iPhones abound online, leaving designers free to use their imagination in creating the most realistic concepts of the smartphone based on rumored specs of the device.
1. The latest speculation regarding the design of the next iPhone points to rounded corners, an all-aluminum body and curved glass display. Taking these specifications into account, designer Martin Hajek created 3D renderings of the upcoming iPhone.
2. Other concepts designed by Hajek came to light, also based on the latest leaks. The mockups feature a thinner frame and rounded edges. Available in two variants, the iPhone 6S comes with the power button placed along the upper right side, whereas the iPhone 6C is encased in plastic instead of aluminum.
3. Designer Ferry Passchier was asked by MacRumors to create two mockups, with 4.7 and 5.7-inch screens, relying on the latest leaked drawings. The two models appear alongside an iPhone 5S and an iPad mini. The concepts have curved tapered edges and wider and rounder corners
4. Again, talented designer Martin Hajek comes to the front with another interesting concept, based on the recent leaked schematics and cases. He designed a 4.7-inch version and a larger 5.7-inch screen, featuring ultra-thin designs and rounded edges.
5. The latest concepts designed by Hajek were again based on recently leaked schematics. The models, measuring 4.7 and 5.5 inches, don’t exceed 67.1 millimeters, and they have rounded edges, similar to the first-generation iPhone.