And until then various concepts pop up online from different talented designers.
1. Designer Vishal Bhanushali adapted the rumors about a thinner frame and a curved screen and created a concept named iPhone 6 Pro.
2. Renders designed by Nicolàs Aichino and Tomas Moyano were also based on recent reports about the curved display.
3. New details of construction and design were included in mockups by Mark Pelin, who offered a panoramic view of the device based on leaks and rumors.
The power button is located on the right side and the design is similar to that of the latest iPod Touch.
4. Several photos noticed by Reddit user A_Hard_Goodbye, taken by a seller on eBay and posted on an Imgur account also added to the pile of iPhone 6 concepts.
In this case the mockup has rounded edges, a power button moved to the right side and elongated volume controls.
The smartphone is envisioned in versions of space gray and silver variants.
5. Finally, the latest renders belong to graphic designer Sahanan Yogarasa who created a concept of the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 also based on rumors and leaks about the smartphone.
The mockup includes a redesigned home screen, a 5MP front camera and 13MP rear camera, capable to record ultra-high-definition 4K video.
Yogarasa’s iPhone 6 renderings come in four colors.