The Oscars are a highlight of the year in films and it’s always interesting to see to whom the Academy bestows its highest awards.
A keen competition is played out in the category for Best Picture. “Black Swan” is a foray into the obsessive world of a ballerina, the drama “The Fighter” is a tale from the world of boxing, “Inception” is the famous thriller directed by Christopher Nolan, “The Kids Are All Right” presents the misadventures of a lesbian couple, “The King’s Speech” describes the story of King George VI of Great Britain, “127 Hours” is an incredible story of survival, “The Social Network “- a chronicle of how Fcaebook came up, “Toy Story 3″ presents the story of life through the eyes of children,” True Grit ” recounts facts from the point of view of a 14-year-old teenage girl, and “Winter’s Bone” is a cruel drama that tells the story of a 17-year-old youngster.
- “Black Swan” Mike Medavoy, Brian Oliver and Scott Franklin, Producers
- “The Fighter” David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman and Mark Wahlberg, Producers
- “Inception” Emma Thomas and Christopher Nolan, Producers
- “The Kids Are All Right” Gary Gilbert, Jeffrey Levy-Hinte and Celine Rattray, Producers
- “The King’s Speech” Iain Canning, Emile Sherman and Gareth Unwin, Producers
- “127 Hours” Christian Colson, Danny Boyle and John Smithson, Producers
- “The Social Network” Scott Rudin, Dana Brunetti, Michael De Luca and Ceán Chaffin, Producers
- “Toy Story 3” Darla K. Anderson, Producer
- “True Grit” Scott Rudin, Ethan Coen and Joel Coen, Producers
- “Winter’s Bone” Anne Rosellini and Alix Madigan-Yorkin, Producers
The Oscar Winner for Best Picture is “The King’s Speech”.
Follow the jump to see what’s new about this year’s Oscar ceremony.