Must Read Rumors

Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry set to be part of mental health documentary

The royal trio will reportedly take part in a mental health documentary for their mental health campaign.

Kate Middleton will visit EACH hospice at Quidenham

The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, is set to visit East Anglia’s Children’s Quidenham hospice for the first time this month.

Kate Middleton at first 2017 engagement: ‘Parenting is tough’

The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, recently visited the Anna Freud Centre for Children and Families that focuses on early intervention for young children with mental health issues.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spent first holiday together in Norway

For their first vacation as a couple, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle flew to Norway to admire the Northern Lights.

Kate Middleton and Prince William’s 2016 Christmas card revealed

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, have released their official holiday card.

Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry set to be part of mental health documentary
Kate Middleton will visit EACH hospice at Quidenham
Kate Middleton at first 2017 engagement: ‘Parenting is tough’
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spent first holiday together in Norway
Kate Middleton and Prince William’s 2016 Christmas card revealed

Charlie Sheen finds new Two and a Half Men disappointing

by Nicole
October 22, 2011 at 11:32 am

The actor is disappointed in the way the ninth season of the show is handled following a drop in the ratings, TMZ reports.

Asked about the ratings slide, Sheen said, “People aren’t stupid, you know? Not all of them.”

Charlie’s replacement, Ashton Kutcher, made his debut on the show last month, drawing in a record-breaking 28.7 million viewers. However, the sitcom’s recent ratings saw just over 14.85 million people tune in, a drop of nearly 50%.

Sheen didn’t blame Kutcher for the drop in the ratings.

“He’s doing the best he can,” he said. “I don’t think the role is cursed, but I’m extremely disappointed with how they’re handling what I left behind.”

Sheen was fired from the hit sitcom earlier this year after an ugly war of words with Two and a Half Men producer Chuck Lorre.

However, at this year’s Emmy Awards he struck a conciliatory tone, saying, “From the bottom of my heart, I wish you nothing but the best for this upcoming season. We spent eight wonderful years together, and I know you will continue to make great television.”

Sheen also took the opportunity and gave a quick update on his upcoming show Anger Management.

“We’re going to start [filming] in January,” he said, adding that viewers will get “everything they’re not getting right now.”

In September, Sheen settled his lawsuit with Lorre and Warner Bros. Television, receiving $25 million in the deal, despite having initially sought $100 million.

What do you think? What is your gossip?

The rules: Keep it clean, stay on the subject and use English only - or we may delete your comment. If you see inappropriate language email us. Read our Terms and Conditions