The status of relationships of some of the hottest actors in Hollywood is clear: Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev’s relationship is off, while Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus’ engagement is on.
The Vampire Diaries star is certainly one of the sexiest actors of our time, and if you do not know much about the beautiful actor, here are some interesting things about his life.
Photo Credit: GQ
• He loves Japanese food, but his favorite meal is called Seafood Gumbo.
• He loves animals and has 3 cats.
• He doesn’t like to talk about his time as a model because he doesn’t want to be just another good-looking actor.
• He opened a furniture store in April 2012 with his older brother.
• He frequently gets involved in campaigns to protect the environment and created his own foundation called the Ian Somerhalder Foundation.
• He read a lot of books because he likes literature.
• His favorite actor is Sean Pean and his favorite movie is the 1967 movie The Graduate.
• He said that if he hadn’t become an actor, he would have chosen to work in the fields of marine, biology, advertising or literature.
The Australian actor who is engaged to the beautiful Miley Cyrus definitely looks good and here are some interesting facts about him.
Photo Credit: Details
• He took part in surf competitions since the age of 13 to 18.
• He’s passionate about boxing.
• He gave her his fiancée Miley Cyrus a 3.5 carat diamond engagement ring created by jeweler Neil Lane.
• The two met on the set of the movie “The Last Song.”
• Being passionate about surfing, his childhood hero is Kelly Slater.
• He was initially considered to play the title role in the 2011 movie Thor but the part eventually went to his brother Chris Hemsworth.
• His favorite actors include Leonardo DiCaprio, Heath Ledger and Paul Newman to mention a few.
• He loves fried food.