Must Read Rumors

Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry set to be part of mental health documentary

The royal trio will reportedly take part in a mental health documentary for their mental health campaign.

Kate Middleton will visit EACH hospice at Quidenham

The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, is set to visit East Anglia’s Children’s Quidenham hospice for the first time this month.

Kate Middleton at first 2017 engagement: ‘Parenting is tough’

The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, recently visited the Anna Freud Centre for Children and Families that focuses on early intervention for young children with mental health issues.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spent first holiday together in Norway

For their first vacation as a couple, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle flew to Norway to admire the Northern Lights.

Kate Middleton and Prince William’s 2016 Christmas card revealed

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, have released their official holiday card.

Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry set to be part of mental health documentary
Kate Middleton will visit EACH hospice at Quidenham
Kate Middleton at first 2017 engagement: ‘Parenting is tough’
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spent first holiday together in Norway
Kate Middleton and Prince William’s 2016 Christmas card revealed

Natalie Wood death case reopened, Robert Wagner not a suspect

by Nicole
November 18, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Investigators have reopened the investigation into the 1981 drowning of actress Natalie Wood, after receiving new information considered serious enough to revisit this matter, which has long been one of Hollywood ’s great mysteries.

The actress was found drowned while she was on a boat cruise. After celebrating Thanksgiving weekend with her ​​husband Robert Wagner and actor Christopher Walken on their yacht The Splendour, a non-violent argument allegedly broke out between the two men during the cruise.

Natalie Wood was said to have left foe her cabin. However, her husband and Christopher Walken failed to find her. The coroner’s office concluded that her death was accidentally.

The decision to reopen the case had been taken on the basis of captain Dennis Davern’s revelations.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Lt. John Corina said Friday that actor Robert Wagner is not considered a suspect in the murder of his former wife.

The lieutenant revealed that they will be interviewing new witnesses and speak to people who didn’t talk to police originally or who have different information than they first provided.

“Already people are coming forwarding and wanting to talk to us,” Corina said.

“Recently, we have received information which we felt was substantial enough to make us take another look at this case.”

Filled under:

What do you think? What is your gossip?

The rules: Keep it clean, stay on the subject and use English only - or we may delete your comment. If you see inappropriate language email us. Read our Terms and Conditions