As we previously reported, Lindsay Lohan won’t be charged with felony grand theft on Monday.
Prosecutors in Los Angeles said that no charges would be filed on Monday against Lindsay Lohan in connection with the disappearance of a $2,500 necklace.
Over the weekend, Lohan’s attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, released a statement saying, “We vehemently deny these allegations and, if charges are filed, we will fight them in court, not in the press.”
According to Radar Online, prosecutors will move forward with charges later this week.
“Charges will be filed against Lindsay this week. There are just some minor housekeeping issues to get ironed out on the case before it’s filed,” a source said.