Must Read Rumors

Kate Middleton and Prince William co-host BBC Radio 1 chart show

The royal spouses gave an interview to the BBC Radio 1 station, in which they revealed how their daily lives go by behind the doors of the Kensington Palace.

Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry share candid conversation about their struggles in new video

A short video shows the three royals opening up about their personal histories regarding mental health.

Kate Middleton proud of “brilliant” Prince Harry after opening up about Princess Diana’s death

Prince Harry’s confession about suffering after his mother’s death moved not only his audience, but his sister-in-law as well.

Kate Middleton admits motherhood can be “lonely”

Duchess Kate recently talked about the challenges faced by mothers.

Meghan Markle shuts down lifestyle blog The Tig

Prince Harry’s girlfriend announced on Friday that she finally pulled the plug on her lifestyle blog The Tig.

Kate Middleton and Prince William co-host BBC Radio 1 chart show
Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry share candid conversation about their struggles in new video
Kate Middleton proud of “brilliant” Prince Harry after opening up about Princess Diana’s death
Kate Middleton admits motherhood can be “lonely”
Meghan Markle shuts down lifestyle blog The Tig

Casey Anthony: NBC denies offering money for her interview

by Nicole
July 29, 2011 at 2:31 pm

The television channel denies reports alleging they would pay for Anthony’s first interview.

Shortly after she was pronounced not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, Casey Anthony was the subject of media speculation that claimed she would soon land seven-figure offers from cable television for her first interview.

NBC was one of the three major networks that were said to be in some sort of bidding war over one of the most controversial interviews in some time.

A rep for the network said in a statement: “NBC News has not and will not be in a bidding war for a Casey Anthony interview. No money has or will be offered, no licensing or other arrangements. If we were to conduct an interview it would be under our standards.”

However, the rep didn’t deny the rumor that they paid for Jose Baez’ suite at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City last week when negotiations were underway.

The defense attorney met with celebrity lawyer Mark Geragos in the hotel bar to discuss a “big price tag” for the interview.

In addition, sources connected with ABC reveal that there was indeed a bidding war between networks for Anthony’s interview.

The channel now says it won’t offer licensing fees for photos anymore after getting criticized for offering several thousand dollars to one of Anthony Weiner’s sexting friends for compromising photos of the congressman.

Filled under: ,

What do you think? What is your gossip?

The rules: Keep it clean, stay on the subject and use English only - or we may delete your comment. If you see inappropriate language email us. Read our Terms and Conditions