New Moon was a box office hit and the books on which the films were based were included in the top best-selling books of the past 10 years.
Ashley Greene wanted to be a model and was advised to try her hand at acting; Kristen Stewart was shooting against the clock when she was 17 because at her age she was only allowed 5 hours of shooting per day.
Certainly both actresses have brought their contribution to the Twilight phenomenon, but who do you think is better?
We challenge you to tell us which of the two actresses is better.
Here are some facts about them:
• Her favorite book is “East of Eden” by John Steinbeck.
• She had a relationship for two years with Michael Angarano and is presently with her Twilight co-star, Robert Pattinson.
• On a desert island she would only take her cat (she has 3 dogs and a cat); once said that one day she will become a crazy old lady surrounded by cats.
• She likes to play the guitar, she was cast in “Into the Wild” because she could play “Blackbird.”
• Her obsession is cooking, he loves the Food Network channel and would love to meet Paula Deen.
• Of all places where she filmed, she would most like to return to Madrid, she says the museum she visited there was great.
• More or less as a joke, Robert Pattinson proposed to her.
• When they started filming, Kristen was 17 and she worked against the clock because she could legally shoot only 5 hours per day.
• She wanted to be a model but was advised to try her hand at acting.
• She’s close friends with actors from Twilight: Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz and Rachelle Lefevre.
• Last year, together with Taylor Lautner, she won the Fresh Face Choice Award at the Teen Choice Awards ceremony.
• For the end of college ball, she bought her dress and paid for everything as her parents couldn’t afford.
• She is independent, if a man is too dependent on her she is afraid she will end up hurting him and says she can’t come to terms with that.
• Says she needs the man beside her to understand the concept of giving and receiving in a relationship.
• She is a fan of Audrey Hepburn, one of her all-time favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
• She recently broke up with Joe Jonas and was seen in the company of Jared Followill.