“She’s my best friend, so you better watch out. I will defend her for the rest of my life,” Demi Lovato once said about Miley Cyrus.
They’re famous, loved by fans around the world, they’re best friends, but who has a better voice?
Here are some facts you may or may not know about these two stars, plus some live performances. We ask you to choose the singer with a better voice.
• Her name Miley is short for Smiley and her parents chose it for her when she was a baby, always smiling.
• Has written over 100 songs and some of them were used in the TV series Hannah Montana.
• Her favorite actresses are Angelina Jolie, Jodie Foster and Jennifer Aniston.
• Has five tattoos: a heart and a small cross on her fingers, the word “love” on her ear, the phrase “just breathe” on her rib cage and recently added a dream catcher inked on her torso.
• Prefers Chinese food and loves to ride horses.
• Dolly Parton is her godmother.
• Her favorite novel is “Don’t Die, My Love” by Lurlene McDaniel.
• Her favorite song by her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is “Achy Breaky Heart.”
• Her favorite bands are Coldplay, Radiohead and The Killers.
• She had a relationship with Miley Cyrus’s half brother, Trace Cyrus (21). The two looked funny together because there was a 34 cm difference between them (Demi is 1.57m, while Trace is 1.91m).
• She has a tattoo with the words “You Make Me Beautiful.”
• She’s a vegetarian.
• She admires Kelly Clarkson and her favorite song is “Hollywood” (The Jonas Brothers).
• She is a skilled pianist and guitar player.
• She’s of Hispanic, Irish and Italian descent.
• Has a purity ring, like Selena Gomez and The Jonas Brothers, which she wears as a medallion.
• Her favorite movie is Donnie Darko (2001).
• Her favorite band is Paramore and her favorite song by them is Born for This.