Everyone is anxiously waiting for the release date of the iPhone 5, Apple’s next-gen device which promises to offer more power and performance than its predecessors.
But until the fifth iPhone hits the market, Apple fans are still excited to get their hands on the iPhone 4S.
Here are a series of rumors about the iPhone 5, from the rumored launch to design, components, specifications and more:
• The new iPhone 5 will be equipped with an A5 dual-core processor like the iPad 2.
• The device could have a white version and be equipped with a CDMA chip.
• The iPhone 5 could sport an 8MP camera or even better.
• The display is rumored to sport 4 inches.
• The iPhone 5 could have NFC and LTE technology.
• The handset could benefit from iTunes Cloud and it may have greatly improved voice control systems.
• The new iPhone could be released in a special version designed for mobile operators that already offer access to the 4G network.
• The best equipped iPhone model could have 64 GB of internal memory.
• According to latest the rumors, the iPhone 5 might not offer such a large storage capacity based on internal memory and that would require the user to buy a memory card with the desired capacity.
• The new iPhone could have a totally new design, inspired by the design of the iPad 2.
• The iPhone 5 could make full HD videos.
• The new iPhone could be released in a low-cost version.
• The iPhone 5 may not have a Home button and it could be powered by much better battery autonomy.
• The new iPhone might have a screen that could capture 3D content (with or without glasses).
• According to Susquehanna, Apple has decided to launch the new iPhone in June next year.
• iPhone 5 will get a larger screen than the 3.8 or 4.0, namely 4S inches.
• Recent rumors say that Apple is preparing to incorporate in the future iPhone a camera with Advanced Light Field technology, which would enable the user to choose the focus points taking the shot.
• Other rumors say that Apple is considering equipping the iPhone with an A6 quad-core processor and a special anti-shock system similar to airbags.
• The iPhone 5 will appear in the summer according to an unnamed source from the manufacturer Foxconn.
• Another series of rumors surrounding the iPhone 5 claim the smartphone will have an A6 quad-core 28-nm SoC processor, developed by Samsung.
• The iPhone 5 could sport Apple’s I / O Apple technology called Thundebolt that enables a faster transfer of data and phone recharging.
• The iPhone 5 will have a rubber or plastic bezel when it arrives in the fall of 2012.
What rumor do you think is closest to the future of the iPhone 5?