Bookmakers believe that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, will soon announce a third royal pregnancy.
Bookmaker Coral was forced to suspend the betting this Friday, August 25, after being flooded with orders in the last 24 hours.
However, the house is accepting bets on the actual baby’s sex, with the odds-on favorite, at 10-11, placed on the baby being a boy.
“This latest gamble suggests to us that Kate and William could be set to make an announcement soon that they are expecting a third child therefore we have pulled the plug on the market to allow the dust to settle,” said Coral’s John Hill.
“We have opened betting on the gender of the third child where boy is the favourite, while we have taken bets on Kate giving birth to twins and triplets.”
This isn’t the first baby rumor concerning the royal couple. Earlier this summer, Kate joked about having another baby after being gifted with a toy in Poland. The Duchess laughed and turned to her husband, saying, ” We will just have to have more babies.”
According to Zara Phillips’ husband, the actress is now ready to enter the British royal family.
Mike Tindall, the husband of Prince Harry’s cousin Zara Phillips, recently talked about Meghan Markle in an interview with Sunday People.
“It comes with a lot of history and the family that it is. It’s obviously nerve-racking,” he told the publication. “But she has been under enough scrutiny and pressure in her day-to-day life so I’m sure she will get through it. She will be fine.”
The sportsman also had to integrate into the royal family years ago and, therefore, knows what he is talking about. He is a professional rugby player and fell in love with Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter.
“As long as they are both happy that’s all that you can ask for. She’ll do absolutely fine,” he concluded.
Despite being a long-distance relationship, Harry and Meghan seem to make it work just fine since the two are together since May 2016.
Rumors are swirling lately that an engagement is not far away.
The rules are strict: the British royal family is prohibited from signing autographs.
The code of good conduct of the British monarchy states that no member of the reigning family should sign autographs.
According to The Express, no one is authorized to sign a document without first obtaining the Queen’s consent.
This rule applies of course to the most famous figures in the family: the Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry.
The reason is simple and logical: in order to avoid any risk of falsification of their signature and therefore any usurpation of identity.
So put aside any hope of ever seeing Duchess Kate scribbling her signature on a picture. Fortunately, we still have the selfies.
The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, discretely pays tribute to the memory of her husband’s mother with her jewelry.
One of Kate’s favorite pieces of jewelry is a gift she received from her sister Pippa in 2013: a necklace featuring a gold-plated disc with the words “George Alexander Louis” etched into it.
The sentimental present also features a charm engraved with the letter ‘W’ for ‘William’ inscribed on it, and a small charm shaped like a boy.
The necklace, created by Merci Maman, is actually a small honoring the memory of Lady Di.
The brand wrote a message on their blog: “Upon the birth of Prince William in 1982, Prince Charles gave Diana the gift of a gold pendant (photographed below) engraved their new son’s name, which she always wore close to her heart.Princess-Diana-personalised-necklace In 2013, Pippa Middleton continued this family tradition by giving her sister Kate, The Duchess of Cambridge, our Personalised Duchess Necklace to celebrate the birth of Prince George.”
“The Duchess Necklace” and variations can now be personalized on the jeweler’s website.
Are things not over in the Brangelina couple?
A year after the announcement of their divorce, US Weekly announced on Wednesday that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are taking a break in their divorce proceedings.
The 42-year-old actress is reportedly open to the idea of patching things up with Pitt since he has made all the efforts to treat his addiction to alcohol.
“The divorce is off,” a source told the latest issue of Us Weekly. “They haven’t done anything to move it forward in several months and no one thinks they are ever going to.”
Last September, the actress announced her decision to file for divorce after a dispute between Brad and their eldest son, Maddox.
“He got sober to try and win her back. He knew he had a problem that he had to take care of. And that’s all she ever wanted,” the source added.
Jolie could therefore reconsider her decision. “She’s still so in love with him,” says the source.
A friend of the actress explained that she would be ready to get back with with her ex, “if he showed he was committed to raising a family.”
In May, the 52-year-old actor told GQ magazine that he had put an end to his addictions, admitting that he had had a problem with drinking too much.
It seems the Brangelina saga is not over yet.
Brad Pitt’s ex has caused a polemic by revealing how she cast children for her latest film.
According to an article by Vanity Fair, published on July 26, Angelina talked about how she had chosen the roles of disadvantaged children in her latest film First They Killed My Father.
This method was seen as cruel and abusive and provoked many reactions on social media, forcing Jolie to issue a statement on Sunday in response to the outrage.
The 40-year-old insisted that the session was taken out of context and explained that the children were supervised by parents, guardians, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and doctors.
“I am upset that a pretend exercise in an improvisation, from an actual scene in the film, has been written about as if it was a real scenario,” Jolie told The Huffington Post.”The suggestion that real money was taken from a child during an audition is false and upsetting. I would be outraged myself if this had happened.”
Angelina Jolie demanded a public apology but the publication decided to counter-attack by unveiling the transcription of her exchange with contributing editor Evgenia Peretz.
“But it was very hard to find a little Loung. And so it was what they call a slum school. I don’t think that’s a very nice word for it, but a school for kids in very poor areas,” Jolie said. “And I think, I mean they didn’t know. We just went in and—you just go in and do some auditions with the kids. And it’s not really an audition with children. We had this game where it would be—and I wasn’t there and they didn’t know what they were really doing. They kind of said, ‘Oh, a camera’s coming up and we want to play a game with you.’ And the game for that character was ‘We’re going to put some money on the table. Think of something that you need that money for.’ Sometimes it was money, sometimes it was a cookie. [Laughter] ‘And then take it.’ And then we would catch them. ‘We’re going to catch you, and we’d like you to try to lie that you didn’t have it.’”
However, after publishing the transcripts, Vanity Fair supports their journalist and decided that they will not publish the apology requested by Jolie’s lawyer.
While 2015 was a painful year for Miranda Lambert, 2017 surely looks promising.
Miranda met Anderson a few months after announcing her divorce from country singer Blake Shelton in July 2015.
And while her ex was soon happy in love with fellow ‘The Voice’ coach Gwen Stefani, Miranda met Anderson in September 2015 at a Nashville festival.
According to Us Weekly, East wants to get down on one knee pretty soon.
“He’s crazy about Miranda and she’s so smitten with him as well,” a friend revealed. “Their friends can definitely see them getting engaged in the near future.”
“They love to play music together, drink, have fun and hang out … He’s so attentive to her and is always playing her compliments. They just balance each other out so well,” the source adds.
So it seems that an engagement is just around the corner.
After Duchess Kate’s longtime personal assistant completed her service this spring, the royal has now found a replacement.
The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, has been looking for a suitable successor to Rebecca Deacon for months. Now we finally know the name of Kate’s new personal secretary: Catherine Quinn.
Her new assistant has an excellent curriculum: she has worked at Oxford University as Chief Operating Officer and Associate Dean at Saïd Business School, one of the departments at the prestigious English university.
She also had leading positions at Middle Temple and The Welcome Trust. In addition, she is a member of the Boards of The Charity Commission for England and Wales, The Met Office, The Royal British Legion and The National Memorial Arboretum.
In her new role, Quinn will have to organize the Duchess’s agenda of official engagements but also ensure that she is informed about her interlocutors. At public events, Quinn will have to be within walking distance of Kate and will handle all the gifts, flowers and cards that she receives from the public.
Catherine is believed to be seeking a more serious role as a royal patron and supporter of charitable organizations.
Rumors of a marriage proposal won’t cease until the news is official.
The Sun reports that the couple has left London for a stay in Africa for a memorable safari.
The media is also speculating that during this romantic journey the royal, 32, could pop the question to the actress, who turned 36 on August 4.
Harry has chosen Africa as a destination for a romantic holiday because he has worked extensively with local associations working for the protection of endangered species and he hopes to share his passion with Meghan.
“Harry has been planning this holiday for a long time,” a source cited by the publication says. “He’s made the trip incredibly romantic. They’ll go on boats across the lake, walk in the bush at dawn and camp under the stars. Who knows what will happen when they’re watching a sensational African sunset together? Maybe he’ll get down on one knee. Harry regards Africa as his spiritual home and has often talked of how he can get away from it all there.”
The insider adds: “Obviously he wants to show Meghan what an amazing place it is and create new memories together. Harry’s done a lot of conservation work in Africa with endangered elephants and black rhinos and he’ll show them to the woman he wants to marry.”
Photos of the two on the airport tarmac showed that they were visibly happier than ever.
“It’s fitting that the spectacular safari started on her birthday — what a way to impress a girl! He’ll make this a holiday she’ll never forget and perhaps she’ll come back with a ring on her finger,” the source added.
Prince William chose Africa too when he decided to ask Kate Middleton to marry him in October 2010.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, want to keep their two children’s lives as normal as possible.
The latest issue of Us Weekly reveals that the royal couple has decided to raise their children, Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, 2, in a technology-free environment.
“While they feel it’s important to make them aware of their backgrounds, it’s also vital for both George and Charlotte to have as much normalcy in their lives as possible,” an insider tells the publication.
The two have forbidden their children from using electronic gadgets such as tablets and cell phones.
“They’re very much seen as Mummy and Daddy’s toys, not for children,” the source says. “As two people who grew up without gadgets for entertainment themselves, William and Kate are firm believers in toys, outdoor play and encouraging an active imagination.”
“They’re very much a normal family,” a palace insider adds.
According to the article, George is passionate about anything that has wheels, and Charlotte loves the universe of the princesses, an irony that she still can’t perceive.
In addition, the 4-year-old boy is becoming aware that his world is different from that of other children and is curious about everything around him. His sister is very attached to her mother and is preparing to go to school in 2018.