Brigitte Bardot: ‘A film about my life? But I’m not dead!’

The 75 years old actress is against this action due to fact that she’s still alive and director Kyle Newman’s wife will portray Bardot.

“I am not OK with a film about me when I have not been told about it and when I have not given my agreement to the person playing the role,” she said.

In the past, the actress also said that: “A film about my life? But I’m not dead! They wouldn’t dare do it without talking to me. If they do sparks will fly.”

Rumors say that the director of the film has already started to work on the film called Bardot for several months.

Rihanna to debut in a feature film

The film will be directed by Peter Berg and the singer, originally from Barbados Islands, will act on the big screen along with actors such as Alexander Skarsgård and Taylor Kitsch.

The making of will begin this summer and the feature film, whose action takes place by sea, air and earth, with people fighting for survival against a superior force, will be released to theaters on May 25, 2012. Moreover, the screenplay was written by Jon and Erich Hoeber.

Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes divorced

Their lawyers declared: “Kate and Sam are saddened to announce that they separated earlier this year”.

The two married in a low-key private ceremony in the Caribbean in May 2003.

This was Winslet’s second marriage, after she divorced from film director Jim Threapleton after three years of marriage.

The statement added: “The split is entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement. Both parties are fully committed to the future joint parenting of their children. They ask that the media respect the privacy of the family.”

Joe is the only child of the couple while Kate has one daughter, Mia, from her first marriage.

After Sam Mendes directed Revolutionary Road (2008), in which Kate performed and due to which she won a Golden Globe, she declared in her acceptance speech: Thank you for directing this film, babe, and thank you for killing us every single day and really enjoying us actually being in such horrific pain. But I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I loved every second of working with you and it’s made me love you more.”

Image source: theinsider.com

Clint Eastwood will direct a movie about J. Edgar Hoover’s life

Feature film “Hoover” will be based on the screenplay written by Dustin Lance Black, the owner of the Oscar Award for the film “Milk”.

J. Edgar Hoover had a huge role in the establishment of the FBI, in 1935, leading the institution until his death in 1972. Hoover was involved in several scandals, being suspected of harassment of some political leaders.

Clint Eastwood is one of the best known American actors and has five Oscar Awards as an actor, director and producer.

Image source: askmen.com; sangam.org

Johnny Depp asked by Vanessa Paradis to quit the film he plays next to Angelina Jolie

According to the British press, Johnny Depp was cast in that role since June 2009, and Vanessa Paradi’s request, made only in the last days, therefore seems quite bizarre.

It appears that this request made by Vanessa Paradis is based on the passionate scenes between Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie included in the film script “The Tourist”.

Vanessa Paradis, aged 37 years, would “ordered” to Johnny Depp to seek a different role, after learning that his partner in “The Tourist” would be Angelina Jolie.

Depp and Jolie are already filming for several days together in Venice, but Vanessa Paradis continues to insist that her partner of the past 12 years to withdraw from this film project, according to an article published in The New York Post.

Scenario of the film contains a very passionate love scene between Depp and Jolie, the interpret of an Interpol agent who seduces a tourist.

Image source: bricksandstonesgossip.com

The Hurt Locker producer, Nicolas Chartier will be absent from Oscars this year

American Film Academy announced Tuesday that it has taken this decision against the French producer Nicolas Chartier, because he violated the voting rules for determining winners of the prestigious statuettes, which prohibit e-mails to promote a film by denigrating another one.

Nicolas Chartier has sent the members of the Academy of American films, in late February, an e-mail asking them to vote for the film “The Hurt Locker” and not a movie “which had a budget of 500 million dollars “- an apparent reference to SF 3D feature film” Avatar “. Nicolas Chartier has subsequently requested an apology for the error that he made.

The 82nd Academy Awards Gala will take place Sunday, March 7, at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles.

Image source: abc.net.au

Scandal in the week before the 82nd edition of the Academy Awards Gala

It seems that the two films, which received nine nominations each, are side by side in race for winning prestigious awards, even if the odds seems to tilt in large part for film “The Hurt Locker, directed by Kathryn Bigelow .

But an unexpected event has affected the countdown before the Oscars Gala, which will take place Sunday evening at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, the legendary district of American cinema, located in the north-west of Los Angeles.

By a message sent by e-mail, Frenchman Nicolas Chartier, one of the Voltage directors production company that produced “The Hurt Locker”, asked the members to vote in favor for a “independent film” and not for a “feature that had cost 500 million dollars”.

This obvious reference to “Avatar” , the film with a big-budget directed by James Cameron, has created much excitement in Hollywood so that the Oscars Gala organizers formally prohibiting aggressive campaigns of candidates.

The American Film Academy, which organized the ceremony of the famous statuettes since 1929, declined to comment on this incident before to expire the term for voting, scheduled for Tuesday, at 5p.m.

Image source: abc.net.au

Madonna will be directing the second film in her career

According to Variety, actress Vera Farmiga, known for her role in “Up In The Air”, will perform the role of divorced American Wallis Simpson, girlfriend of King Edward VIII.

For now, the actor’s name which will perform the role of the British monarch is not known.

The previous film directed by Madonna was “Filth and Wisdom”, released on the big screen in 2008. For the feature film “WE”, Madonna will write the script in collaboration with Alex Keshishian, the director of the documentary about Madonna, called “Truth or Dare” (1991).

While Variety did not say whether Madonna will reserve a place also in front of the camera in the film “WE”, fans of American artists will be able to see as an actress, coming soon, in an episode of reality TV show “The Marriage Ref”, broadcast on NBC.

Described many times as “one of the best pop artist of all time”, also called “Queen of Pop, Madonna is also the best-selling singer of the twentieth century, according to the Recording Industry Association of America with over 200 million albums sold worldwide. In March last year, she was included in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Image source: aceshowbiz.com

Tom Cruise announces the launching of the fourth film from Mission Impossible series

Cruise will be at the same time, the producer of this film, along with JJ Abrams.

According to the Director of Paramount Pictures, the two are eager to start working.

The film’s launch was scheduled for 2011. Until then, however, Cruise and producer JJ Abrams seeks a director for this feature.

So far, the three films of the series “Mission: Impossible” achieved revenue of over 1.4 billion dollars worldwide.

Image source: screencrave.com